Some Carter Stories

A nice day today.  Swim lessons this morning.  Haircuts afterwards.  Made muffins this afternoon.  Played in the creek before dinner.  Bath and bed.  In between a few quips from Carterbugs.

Tonight while in the bathtub Carter served Caleb some "coffee" and then asked him if he wanted some whip cream on it.

Too many trips to Starbucks? :)

A little background to the next story.  Sam is in Mississippi working today but is actually driving home tonight after the game as it is graduation at Ole Miss and there are no hotel rooms to be found - if he's lucky he will get home about 4 am.

Tonight saying the blessing I almost fell out of my chair.

"Dear Lord, thank you for this food.  Thank you for this good day and don't let there be any policemen on the interstate so Daddy can get home faster to see us.  Amen"

Now I swear I don't have a clue how he came up with this - really.  He knows that policemen pull people over who are going too fast (not from experience but from me telling him this - honestly Mom), but I've never said anything about Sam getting pulled over or that if there aren't cops around we can go faster.

Is the teenage boy coming out of my 4.5 year old already?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP