Easter bonnets - not

 #92 - Happy Easter



Since I don't have girls - no Easter bonnets yet.   But I do believe in matching the boys for holidays at least!  We had a beautiful Easter - church, big lunch (yes I am Suzy Q. Homemaker and fixed a big Sunday lunch for the first time), nap, walk around the lake at our State Park.  Glorious day to celebrate the Risen Lord!!

We stopped by the grocery store on the way home from the park and I was pushing the cart around with the boys hanging off the sides. 

Carter was singing, "I believe that Christ is Risen, I believe He is."
Then he yells, arm raised in the air, " Yea Jesus!"

While I was laughing and a little proud, I was also a little embarrassed. 

Luckily no one was in the aisle with us.

Wish I had the guts to go around yelling, "Yea Jesus!"  To have the faith of a child.

Jeanne  – (April 9, 2010 at 11:15 PM)  

Yea Carter!!

What a beautiful family photo.

I wish I had the faith - and the confidence - of a child as well...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP