Pictures - finally

So - we are home and I finally have a chance to post those pictures I've been promising.

#78 - Camping with Grandma and Papa in their motor home while Mommy goes to the church Women's Retreat.  Caleb's first "campout" included waterfalls, geese, bike rides and of course - smores!


#79 - Women's Retreat - Pam Hamilton sharing her beautiful music with us.


#80 - Whenever the big boys sit down to play Rockband the little boys all grab instruments and play along - too cute!!

#81 - "Hello Stephanie!  Remember me? I'm your vacuum cleaner - long time no see."


#82 - Playing hopscotch on a beautiful spring day!


#83 - Bread, peanut butter cookies with choc chips, zucchini muffins (some with choc chips too!)
Busy baking day.

#87 - Plopping rocks in Great Grandma's pond.  This is THE past time of every little kid who has been to my grandparents' house.  All the cousins have spent hours plopping rocks here and almost every gray hair on my Grandmother's head has come from worrying about those said kids falling into the pond.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP