I'm lazy

Okay - I am lazy.  Yesterday I went down to the basement and downloaded my recent pics.  However, I forgot to email them to myself so after I came back upstairs to write a post on my laptop - I had no pictures. 

And I was too lazy to go back down to the basement.

So I didn't write a post.

This evening I once again went downstairs to download some pictures from today.  Then turned off the computer, came upstairs and realized I forgot to email ANY of the pics to myself AGAIN!!!

And I"m too lazy to go back downstairs - plus I turned off the computer already.

And I'm tired and going to bed.  We were outside ALL day.

I LOVE SPRING!!!  

However I dislike having to give my boys a bath every night!!  I need a toenail brush - do they make those?

Jeanne  – (March 25, 2010 at 7:57 AM)  

Chuckle! This is funny.

Looking forward all the more to those pics now...

We're loving autumn here. Don't know which I love better - autumn or spring...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP